Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Design Team Members

We have exciting news to share with everyone...there are 3 new faces joining the CSAYL Design Team!!! All are past participants in the CSAYL challenges.

Say hello to Tracey Boley, Jo Lovering, and Pat Dadisman!!! Here is a little bit about each designer:


My name is Tracey. I am 41yrs old. I come from Plymouth which is in the South-West of England. I am married and have two wonderful teenage children.
Card making is my passion. I spend most days making cards as I am unable to work due to ill health. I have been card making now for roughly 10 years and I have tried most techniques but I don't like getting messy. My favourite techniques are decoupage and colouring with promarkers.


My Photo
My name is Jo, I'm a Mum of 6 - 5 sons & 1 daughter. I've crafted forever, started with cross stitch, then scrapbooking, card making & recently digital scrap booking......now I
try & juggle it all! I've been blogging since 2011 and share my craft room with my 11 year old daughter, Rebecca......oh my, does she make a mess! I try to craft most days even if only for a few minutes & I'm lucky enough to be on some fab design teams!
I'm so pleased to be here......thanks for having me!

  



My name is Pat, and I live in Columbia, Maryland with my wonderful husband of 38 years. I have been stamping and blogging for a number of years. I love making cards, and am thrilled to be part of CSAYL's Design Team.

 
All three designers will be joining in the fun this month!
 
Speaking of fun, just one day left to play in the ANYTHING GOES Christmas Challenge found HERE.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: